Executive Franchise Opportunity
3.9 million Average Rev. Lethbridge, Red Deer Alberta. Saskatoon, SK. Winnipeg (East and West), MB Halifax, NS. St. Johns, NL
A highly successful and very lucrative established franchise with a 30 year history and over 600 locations has just notified FRAN5 of several newly available territories within Canada.Territories are Lethbridge & Red Deer Alberta. Saskatoon, SK. Winnipeg (East and West), MB Halifax, NS and St. Johns, NL. The industry is staffing however the companies 600+ owners come from a diverse group of backgrounds including management, sales, technical, “C” level executives and academics.
Company is looking for:
- Minimum of five years of proven leadership, sales, or management
- Desire to make a difference in the community
- Willingness to follow a proven system and the determination to work hard towards establishing a new territory.
Be aware this is very much a hands on business that will require extensive networking and reaching out in the community. While the company is very successful this is not a retail franchise situation where people come to you. hence a past history of sales and community networking or the ability to effectively manage a sales team is essential.
The industry has been very lucrative with the average mature Canadian location generating on average $3.9 million in top line sales each year. Startup offices are averaging $1 million in their first year.
Franchisees can choose between two routes of ownership.
- The Core Model with an investment of $105,000 to $140,000 that has an active role in new business development by the franchise owner.
- The Expanded Model which requires an investment between $155,000 to $195,000 and in this situation the owner manages a sales staff of two and works with them to develop client relationships.
The franchisor provides extensive initial training at their headquarters, and ongoing local support as required.
If you would like to be considered for this franchise opportunity please send a brief letter of introduction including a bit about yourself to [email protected] please reference “Staffing franchise” in the subject line and don’t forget to include your contact information.
For updates like us on FB, or follow us on Twitter. You may also send us an email with “subscribe” in the subject line.